Cleaning
For Sale

Commercial Residential Cleaning

Asking Price

$299,000 AUD

This cleaning business is the perfect balance of residential and commercial cleaning generating turnover of $600k plus. Able to run under management, you can easily run this business from home or an exisiting business premises. Long term agreements with commercial clients has shown consistent profit over the past 20 plus years. ^ Office cleaning with long term commercial clients ^ Strata and Vacate cleaning for regular work from real estate contacts ^ Window and Carpet cleaning with all equipment required ^ Company vehicle with signage ^ Strong brand with social media and website ^ Staff in place ready to continue with new owner Genuine reason for sale. Step into business and take to the next level. Already providing current owner with healthy profit.
  • Inventory Included?

    No

  • Inventory Value

    $20,000 + vehicle

Confidential Details

Because of the nature of our business and respect for our clients. We have kept a lot of sensitive business information private and only available to serious buyers after registering for free and signing a Non-Disclosure agreement.

What can I see?

  • Business Name
  • Year Opened
  • Address
  • Reason For Selling
  • Annual Turnover
  • Lease End Date

More About The Business

MORE DETAILS

Commercial Cleaning

Year Opened

1996

Year Started

1996

This business has the perfect balance of services, catering for both residential and commercial clients.

Commercial cleaning accounts for 60% of business volume which is the foundation of regular income. The remaining 40% of the business volume comprises a mix of:

Commercial strata cleaning

Residential strata cleaning

Gardening

Vacate cleaning for residential real estate

Window cleaning

Carpet cleaning.

Basic Business Info

  • Reason For Selling

    Other business commitments

WHY IS THIS A GREAT INVESTMENT?

Can be run under management

PROPERTY & LEASE

  • Annual Rent

    $NA AUD

  • Property Size

    NA sq.m

  • Annual Outgoings

    $NA AUD

  • Lease End

    NA

  • Lease Extend Option

    NA

  • Business Address

    Home based

Please get in touch with the contact form so once of our brokers can get in touch with more details on the business.

Ben Stuckey

Let's talk about it

Register Below

[ultimatemember form_id="1309"]

WELCOME BACK!

Come On In